Who is doing the study?
Take part in one of our surveys to enter our prize draws
Every participant has a chance in our weekly fishing tackle prize draw worth $600, the monthly travel prize draw worth up to $1.8K and our grand prize draw of up to $5K with your chosen guide or charter!
The study is funded by the Australian government and the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation. It is being conducted through a collaborative partnership involving researchers from the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences, the University of Canberra, and BDO EconSearch. Key researchers involved include:
The project is supported by a wider collaboration of partners, including the following members of our Steering Committee:
- Brett Cleary, Australian Recreational Fishing Foundation
- Emily Ogiers, University of Tasmania
- Sarah Jennings, University of Tasmania
- Jeremy Lyle, University of Tasmania
- Sean Tracey, University of Tasmania
- Owen Li, University of Wollongong
- Laurie West