Who is doing the study?
Did you know there are $6000 worth of prizes to be won?
Simply take part in the survey and register for your chance to win.
The study is funded by the Australian government and the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation. It is being conducted through a collaborative partnership involving researchers from the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences, the University of Canberra, and BDO EconSearch. Key researchers involved include:
- Anthony Moore, ABARES
- Jacki Schirmer, University of Canberra
- Helena Clayton, University of Canberra
- Melinda Mylek, University of Canberra
- Anders Magnusson, BDO EconSearch
- Julian Morison, BDO EconSearch
The project is supported by a wider collaboration of partners, including the following members of our Steering Committee:
- Brett Cleary, Australian Recreational Fishing Foundation
- Emily Ogiers, University of Tasmania
- Sarah Jennings, University of Tasmania
- Jeremy Lyle, University of Tasmania
- Sean Tracey, University of Tasmania
- Owen Li, University of Wollongong
- Laurie West