Who is doing the study?
Take part in one of our surveys to enter our prize draws
Every participant has a MONTHLY chance to win their choice of a $400 gift card to BCF, TackleWorld or another fishing-related business of their choice that provides gift card/vouchers, PLUS entry to our grand prize pool of 14 prizes valued at $6,000 in total — even if they’ve already won!
The study is funded by the Australian government and the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation. It is being conducted through a collaborative partnership involving researchers from the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences, the University of Canberra, and BDO EconSearch. Key researchers involved include:
The project is supported by a wider collaboration of partners, including the following members of our Steering Committee:
- Brett Cleary, Australian Recreational Fishing Foundation
- Emily Ogiers, University of Tasmania
- Sarah Jennings, University of Tasmania
- Jeremy Lyle, University of Tasmania
- Sean Tracey, University of Tasmania
- Owen Li, University of Wollongong
- Laurie West